Juststandout Limited’s Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Policy
Juststandout Limited recognizes the importance of protecting the Health and Safety of our employees, clients, visitors, sub-contractors while caring for the environment and supporting our local environment and community.
Our Goal to acknowledge Safety and working towards “Zero Harm” to our people
Health & Safety:
- Comply with applicable Health and Safety legislation
- Develop our Health and Safety program based on our Health and Safety Management system
- Establish Health &Safety Programs, as appropriate, for each project involved
- Healthy and Safe workplace environment and Eliminate or Minimise injury and illness
- Operate our facilities in a safely environmentally sensitive manner.
- Plan and design safe, clean, facilities for our clients to minimise waste emissions and discharges
- Strive to continuously improve our environmental performance based on goals and compliance with all applicable legislations.
- Minimise ecological carbon footprint from projects
- Through Planning, Design and Construction of our projects ensure we develop sustainable principles.
- Individually and as a company, we support our local communities and professional societies.
- Respect the sensitivities and cultural heritage of our community within the influence of our projects.
- Give the employees the training, opportunity and encouragement to participate in HSEC matters pertaining to our projects.
- Establish objectives and targets for the implementation of this policy.
- Sustain continual improvement by reviewing our HSEC performance annually.
Responsibility and Accountability:
- The responsibility for leading the implementation of this policy resides with the directors and the managers of our business
- Every project leader is responsible for the implementation of this policy on their projects
- All employees have the responsibility to work safely using the training, technical resources and safety equipment provided and to care for the health, safety and wellbeing of others
Rev. Jan 2016