JOB TITLE: Business Development Officer
- Identify sale needs, pitch company’s products and services to new clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Communicate new products development to prospective clients
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of company’s business development strategy and business plan
- Identify new business opportunities and establish rapid growth within the new market
- Maintain an excellent level of communication, relationship management and follow through with prospective and current customers
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Research market to identify new business opportunities, follow up and set up meetings
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients
- Provide management with feedback
- Analyze current and past budgets, sales, revenue and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth
- Prepare annual marketing budget and track expenses against budget
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
- Participate in conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Oversee the client relationship management database and develop it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Manage customer calls and appointment effectively for new opportunities
- Actively cross-sell company’s products and services
- Participate in sales meeting and provide effective suggestion for improvements when necessary
- Develop persuasive selling skills sufficient to influence sales generation
- Ability to travel and visit clients/business locations
- Have broad knowledge of company’s products and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good business sense
- Deep understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer skills to create presentation and manage spreadsheet
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in an equivalent field, Marketing or related sales work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Business Development Officer, Marketing or Sales, Customer service
- Very attractive base salary + commission
JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer
Provide electrical/electronic design, installation and maintenance support for equipment at multiple sites including conduit wring.
- Recognizes safety hazards and follows safety guidelines for personal protection, protection of fellow workers and the protection of the public.
- Initiate, Innovate and recommend cutting edge ideas and technology for the company
- Reads and interprets instruction manuals, blueprints and control system drawings; applies knowledge to daily tasks under the supervision of the Chief Technical officer.
- Completes written and electronic records (i.e. work orders, calibration sheets, time cards, material requests) required to document the work in progress and as it is completed.
- Must be able to grow company business, and get referrals since he/she will be on the field touching clients on a 1;1 basis
- Repair, test, troubleshoot, inspect; and install, remove and maintain Inverters or other site equipment such as solar panels, transformers, breakers, switch gear, and SCADA equipment under the supervision of the Technical Manager.
- Supervise and train apprentice electricians/coworkers to teach proper, safe use of tools and maintenance procedures.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering, H.ND or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 (five) years of industrial electric/electronic maintenance experience in the repair, inspection, testing, installation and/or maintenance of related electrical/electronic equipment.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solar PV experiences a plus.
- Knowledge of electricity, voltage and current relationships for both AC and DC circuits.
- Conduit wiring
- Ability to discern assorted colors.
- Ability to produce high quality work with a minimum of supervision or direction.
- Ability to follow, interpret and act on written and verbal job instructions, and reports, technical manuals, and data.
- Ability to operate Company vehicles and site equipment and maintain operating licenses and certifications.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to maintain Inverter site in a safe manner.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on site equipment and wiring under the supervision of the Technical Manager
- Ability to operate test equipment such as voltmeters, mega, amp meters, high potential test equipment under the supervision of the Technical Manager.
- Ability to communicate status of jobs, or work issues to Technical Manager.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to use a personal computer and associated software, especially Excel
- Work around energized electrical equipment.
- Must be prepared to work irregular shifts and respond to emergency call outs 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Ability to work in mentally stressful environments: must be able to react to crises where immediate action is required to correct or curtail potentially damaging or hazardous situations.
- Daily work expectation requires ability to perform tasks by walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, crouching, squatting, twisting, pushing, pulling, shoveling, climbing, and working with hand tools in positions above and below head, and extended from body to complete repairs.
- Lift, carry, position and use tools and/or equipment (weighing up to 60 kg.) in awkward positions.
- Work with and around hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Have ability to discern and respond to verbal and auditory signals.
This job description reflects an assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Other duties and tasks may be assigned to this job at the Company’s discretion.
All CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject stating position